The Sensaphone CELL682 system monitors critical conditions of equipment operating at water and wastewater facilities. Conditions that can be monitored include tank level, pump status, turbidity, flow rate, power failure, equipment failure and unauthorized access. The system communicates via standard cellular networks, making it ideal for monitoring remote locations where telephone and Ethernet connections are unavailable.
The system can monitor up to 14 critical conditions, preventing costly downtime. When the system detects a potential problem, it sends up to 24 alarm notifications by voice, text or email. Users can access status information and make programming changes via a web portal. The CELL682 system is sealed in an enclosure to protect it from harsh conditions.
- Ideal for remote, unmanned facilities where telephone or Ethernet lines are not available
- Access status information and make programming changes via web page
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard cellular networks
- Notifies up to 24 people by any combination of voice phone call, e-mail, or text message in the event of an alarm
- Includes 14 total inputs; with eight dry contact/six analog (4-20mA) connections
- Two included relay outputs can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Machine-to-machine control among CELL682 units and pump control
- Contact us before purchasing for cellular coverage availability