- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring – ideal for greenhouse and agriculture applications
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure protects from harsh environments
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to eight people by phone call in the event of an alarm
Product Details: The Sensaphone 1400 & 1800 Monitoring Systems offer an easy and inexpensive way to monitor up to eight inputs. They are even able to function in harsh conditions.
The system includes dry contact, 2.8K, and 10K thermistor inputs. It also has 4-20mA support, allowing third-party sensor integration, including wireless sensors.
Nonvolatile memory retains settings, programming, and logs. This memory remains even in the event of a power failure. The status of each monitored condition is easy to obtained at the unit’s installation site or by phone.
- Up to eight external sensor inputs to monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to -168 °F | -85° to -76 °C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice