- Now available in white or gray
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring for vacation homes and property managers
- Record custom voice alerts. Receive alarm messages in your own voice.
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard phone lines
- Notify up to four people by voice call in the event of an alarm
Product Details: The Sensaphone 400 & 800 Monitoring Systems are an easy and low-cost way to monitor a remote facility.
Small-business owners, vacation property owners and other property managers find them especially useful.
When connected to a phone line, users can record custom “Alert Condition” notifications. This system can set off a local alarm if a phone line is cut. It can also control a thermostat to adjust site temperature.
Nonvolatile memory retains system settings in the event of power loss. Condition status is obtainable at the unit’s installation site or by phone.
- Up to four or eight external sensors for temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Use a dual-setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points