The Sensaphone Express II system monitors conditions like temperature, humidity, air circulation, water pH, carbon dioxide, and power failures to notify you of threats to your cannabis plants. The system is ideal for larger cannabis growing operations that require many monitoring points or are considering future growth. It monitors conditions 24/7 and can be easily expanded to include up to 40 channels.
When the system identifies a potential problem, it immediately sends an alert to up to 48 people with custom phone calls. The internal rechargeable battery backup provides 12 hours of continuous monitoring and notifies personnel in the event of a power outage. Each unit is sealed in an enclosure to protect it from moisture, dirt and chemicals commonly found in a cannabis growing environment. The LCD window displays continuous status information and provides keypad programming instructions for easy setup.
- Allows for future expansion with up to 40 total inputs and up to 16 output zones
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to 48 people by a voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Increase monitoring capability with easy-to-install expansion input and output cards
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -85° to 300°F | -65° to 149°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure protects from harsh environments