The IMS-1000 is a web-based monitoring solution that can monitor up to eight sensors. The system also connects to a phone line connection in addition to the Ethernet computer network connection. So, even if your computer network is not working, the IMS-1000 can still use a standard phone line to notify of a problem. In addition to monitoring for physical problems, the IMS-1000 adds the ability to monitor server availability and alarm on a lack of response from any network device.
- Web-based monitor for environmental conditions and other applications
- Built-in web server lets you to view status, make programming changes and review history
- Send alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection or optional phone line
- Receive alarm notifications via e-mail, text messaging, and SNMP
- Up to eight plug-and-play CAT5 sensors monitor temperature, humidity, smoke, fire, break-in, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity