The Sensaphone Sentinel system is an easy, cost-effective, cloud-based monitoring solution ideal for smaller-scale computer rooms that may require expansion. The system can monitor up to twelve external conditions including temperature, humidity, air quality, power failure and water detection. Sentinel users can make programming changes, access status conditions and review data logs online through a mobile app or any web-enabled device. In the event of an alarm, the device can notify an unlimited number of users by phone call, email, or text message.
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of contacts by phone call, e-mail, text message in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online