The Sensaphone® IMS-1000 system monitors refrigerators, freezers and other cold storage environments to protect valuable food assets around the clock, seven days a week. The system supports up to eight sensors to monitor critical conditions including temperature, humidity, smoke, motion, water leaks, unauthorized access, equipment failure and power outages. When the system identifies a potential problem, it immediately sends alerts through Ethernet and telephone connections.
- Built-in web server lets you to view status, make changes and review history
- Sends alarm notifications through via email, text messages or phone call.
- Up to eight plug-and-play sensors monitor temperature, humidity, smoke, fire, break-in and more
- Internal rechargeable battery-backup system provides 3.5 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of power outage
- Relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity