The Sensaphone IMS-1000 can help monitor and control HVAC systems, refrigeration and cold storage units, restaurant walk-in units, chillers, and other untended operating facilities 24-hours-a-day. When the system identifies a potential problem, it immediately sends alerts through Ethernet and telephone connections.
The system is connected a local network, and supports up to eight environmental sensors to monitor critical conditions including temperature, humidity, smoke, motion, water leaks, intrusion and power outages.
- Web-based monitor that runs on a local network for secure communication
- Built-in web server lets you to view status, make changes and review history
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection via e-mail, text messaging, and SNMP
- Up to eight plug-and-play CAT5 sensors monitor temperature, humidity, smoke, fire, break-in and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Available phone-line option adds voice alerts and call-in status updates