The Sentinel system remotely monitors HVAC systems, refrigeration and cold storage units, restaurant walk-in units, chillers, and other untended operating facilities 24-hours-a-day. It collects data from sensors and pushes it to the cloud for alarming, and reporting. The Sentinel is ideal for tracking pressure, temperature and humidity changes (ranging from cryogenics to industrial ovens). It can also send an alert if there is a power failure, timer issue, machine alarm, flood or water seepage...even unauthorized entry.
The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature from -109 °F to 168 °F, humidity, power failure, leaks and equpment status. When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a standard Internet connection. It supervises its own internet connection, and can deliver daily event reports. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or mobile app.
Sentinel stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. The system is fast and easy to install and manage because no software is required. The standard Sentinel system is Ethernet based, but the product is also available with a cellular option for locations that don't have Internet service.
- Supervised system provides peace of mind that the device is online and monitoring 24/7
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Up to 12 external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, pressure, leaks, PLC alarms and more
- Secure, user–friendly online control panel provides a software–free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your HVAC systems
- Stores sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss
- Alarm notifications can be sent through an Internet connection
- An unlimited number of people can receive alerts by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls
- Optional cellular modem for locations that don't have internet or telephone service. Learn more here.
- Powerful web-based interface makes it possible to manage multiple units, access status conditions and make programming changes