The Sensaphone IMS-1000E monitors refrigerators and freezers containing valuable medical assets like vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and research samples. The device senses changes in temperature or other critical conditions like humidity and power failure, and sends alerts through both Ethernet and telephone connections. So you will receive alerts even when the Internet is down. The unit also serves as a data logger, providing the information you need to demonstrate compliance.
The IMS-1000E system supports up to eight environmental sensors, which are plug and play using standard patch cables. IMS-specific sensors are available that are capable of monitoring ultra low freezer temps. The unit can be mounted on any flat surface. In addition it can datalog, providing proof of compliance.
- Alerts you when critical conditions change or occur including: temperature, humidity, smoke, motion, water leaks, unauthorized access, equipment failure and power outages
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection
- Web-based, and includes a built-in web server for viewing condition status, making changes and reviewing alarm history
- Provides alarm notifications via e-mail, text message, and/or SNMP. An optional phone line enables you to receive voice alerts and call-in status updates.
- Supports up to eight plug-and-play CAT5 sensors
- Includes a relay output that can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity