The Sensaphone CELL682 system monitors equipment operating at oil and gas wells, refineries and storage facilities to protect valuable assets and avoid costly downtime. The system communicates via standard cellular networks, making it ideal for remote and unmanned locations where Ethernet and telephone lines and are not available.
The CELL682 system can monitor up to 14 critical conditions, including pump status, tank level, flow rate, turbidity, equipment failure, power outage and unauthorized access. When the system detects a situation that falls outside of set parameters, it sends immediate alarm notification via voice call, text or email to up to 24 recipients. Users can access status information and make programming changes via a web portal.
The CELL682 system is sealed in an enclosure to protect it from harsh conditions.
- Sends voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard cellular networks
- Notifies up to 24 people by any combination of voice phone call, e-mail, or text message in the event of an alarm
- Web portal enables users to ccess status information and make programming changes via any internet-enabled device
- Includes 14 total inputs; with eight dry contact/six analog (4-20mA) connections
- Machine-to-machine control among CELL682 units and pump control
- Two relay outlets are included which can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity