The Sensaphone WSG30 Monitoring System offers homeowners a flexible monitoring solution when hard-wiring sensors is not a cost-effective or viable option. The WSG30 will communicate with up to 30 wireless sensors. The device is encased in a stylish, wall-mountable enclosure with an easy-to-read, 80-character LCD display. Built-in rechargeable battery backup, data logging, and an extended temperature sensing range (-109°F to 115°F) makes this unit an excellent choice for any wireless application.
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection
- Notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP, or Modbus in the event of an alarm
- Up to 30 external wireless sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 115°F | -85° to 57°C
- Data-logging records up to 67,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online