The Sentinel is a cellular-based system that remotely monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including tank levels, power failures, flow rates, pump status, turbidity and temperature in water and wastewater applications. When Sentinel detects issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over standard cellular networks. The system is ideal for operations where Internet or landline connectivity is unavailable. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or a mobile app. Sentinel stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy. Sentinel can deliver daily event reports and generate an audit trail of user data activities.
- Secure, user–friendly online control panel provides a software–free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your systems
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Monitor up to twelve digital or analog sensor or equipment inputs
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface
- Contact us before purchasing to confirm cellular coverage