Aston, PA., Sep. 15, 2013 — Sensaphone® announced the availability of new temperature sensors and options that offer broader and deeper capabilities across Sensaphone monitoring solutions.
“Our expanded temperature sensor offerings are a direct result of our ongoing interactions with our customers,” explained Dave DeFusco, Vice President of Engineering at Sensaphone. “Our customers continue to look to us for advanced and timely assurance solutions, and it is our continuing partnership with them that makes our monitoring products the very best available across a wide range of industries.”
Sensaphone temperature sensors are designed to accommodate specific needs within various customer markets. New Sensaphone temperature sensors include:
- The FGD-0107 is ideal for cold storage temperature monitoring. IT offers and expanded temperature range down to -80 Deg C and the glass bead filled vial will slow the response time of the sensor allowing normal daily operations to occur without having an alarm initiated. This is a highly recommended sensor for every cold storage application. Compatible with Sensaphone 400, Sensaphone 800, Sensaphone 1104, Sensaphone 1108, Sensaphone 1400, Sensaphone 1800, Sensaphone 2000, Sensaphone 2800, Sensaphone Express II, Cell 682, Sensaphone WSG30, and Sensaphone Web 600.
- The IMS-4815 is similar to the FGD-0107 but designed to connect to the Sensaphone IMS series product line. The glass bead filled vial will buffer any momentary fluctuations that may cause a preliminary alarm such as defrost cycles opening of doors and fans circulating air. The glass beads will slow the response time of the sensor allowing normal daily operations to occur without having an alarm initiated. This is a recommended sensor for every cold storage application including medical and cold food storage. Compatible with Sensaphone IMS-4000 IMS-4000 and IMS-1000.
- The IMS-4814 ultra low temperature sensor is designed to connect to the Sensaphone IMS series product line and monitor temperatures in refrigerators or freezers. The electrical connection between the sensor and IMS unit is made via the attached RJ-45 patch cable. The sensor probe may be secured inside equipment using the included clamp or it may be hung using tie wraps. This is a recommended sensor for every cold storage application. Compatible with Sensaphone IMS-4000 and IMS-1000.
- The IMS-4816 is a temperature sensors designed for the IMS monitoring series that is more efficient for warmer temperatures and is ideal for certain medial applications. Compatible with Sensaphone IMS-4000 and IMS-1000.
- OTHERS…(Dave – add in any others)
Countless industries rely on Sensaphone for the most comprehensive remote monitoring solutions and a wide range of temperature sensors, humidity sensors, water detection sensors, and more. More information about Sensaphone temperature sensors and the full line of monitoring solutions is available on the Sensaphone website at http://www.sensaphone.com/products.php