The Sensaphone Differential Air Pressure Sensor will measure and provide real time differential or static pressure values to any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA signal. When the pressure level falls outside of the Sensaphone’s programmed high or low limit, the user will receive an alarm which displays or reads the current differential or static pressure value. The high accuracy digital sensor maintains calibration, reduces callbacks and provides an excellent tolerance to overpressure and vibration. Monitoring for positive and negative pressures provides application versatility and the LCD is ideal for set-up, troubleshooting, and measuring. This Differential Pressure Sensor kit comes with two subtle recessed wall mount pickup tubes to monitor differential pressure away from the sensor. A 24V DC power supply is required to power the sensor.
- Measures differential or static pressure with attractive wall mounts
- Switch selectable unidirectional or bidirectional mode
- Includes probes and tubing for mounting on a wall
- Set high and low limits by programming the Sensaphone
- Sensaphone will go into alarm when pressure level exceeds limit