Product Details: The Sensaphone 1400 & 1800 Monitoring Systems offer an easy and inexpensive way to monitor up to eight inputs under the harshest conditions. Previously called "auto dialers," these systems notify you if they sense undesirable temperatures or other conditions. You can record custom alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice.
In addition to dry contact, 2.8K, and 10K thermistor inputs; 4-20mA support allows for third-party sensor integration. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings, programming, and even logs in the event of power failure. You can call in by phone to get the status of each monitored condition.
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring ideal for greenhouse and agriculture applications
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure offers protection in harsh environments
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Auto dialer: Notifies up to eight people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Up to eight external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to -168°F | -85° to -76°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Made in USA