The Wireless Room Temperature Sensor is used exclusively with the WSG30 system to measure ambient air temperature wherever the sensor is installed. When the temperature falls outside of the WSG30 system’s programmed high or low limit, the user will receive an alarm via text message or email. The sensor includes two AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years. An optional plug-in power supply is also available, in which case the batteries then become a backup if the main AC power fails. The wireless sensor can be placed up to 300’ away from the WSG30 or further if multiple sensors are used to create a mesh network.
- Measures temperature from -20° to 115°F | -28° to 46°C
- Accurate to ± 1°F | ± .56°C
- Communicates wirelessly with WSG30 base unit up to 300’ away
- Includes two AA batteries
- Optional power supply available