The line of WSG Wireless Temperature Sensors with External Probes are designed to work exclusively with the Sensaphone WSG30. This sensor circuitry includes a built-in radio transmitter and attaches to a remote temperature probe so that temperature measurements can be made in a refrigerator, freezer or other harsh environments. The sensor is available in two temperature ranges; -20° to 115°F or -121° to 115°F and comes with two AA alkaline batteries which will power the sensor for up to two years. An optional plug-in power supply is also available in which case the batteries become a backup if main AC power fails.
- The sensor's external temperature probe can be installed in a refrigerator, freezer or other harsh environment, while the sensor circuitry remains in a clean dry environment
- Choose between two temperature ranges; -20° to 115°F or -121° to 115°F
- Accurate to ± 1°F | ± .56°C
- Includes two AA batteries
- Optional power supply available