The Sentinel remotely monitors growing facilities to give you peace of mind and provide instant notification of threats to cannabis plants. The system is ideal for commercial growers and retailers. The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions. Monitored conditions include temperature, humidity, power failure, carbon dioxide and water detection.
When the system identifies issues, it immediately sends an alert to designated personnel via phone, text or email over a standard Internet connection. It can also deliver daily event reports. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or mobile app. The system stores all readings in the cloud to prevent data loss, provide unlimited information storage and allow for multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy. We also offer an Ethernet option for locations where Internet connectivity is already available.
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface