Sensaphone’s cloud-based Stratus EMS allows you to monitor data center facilities and environments with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. Users can check critical conditions of their climate and equipment-sensitive commodities at any time. The Stratus EMS monitors, delivers alarms, and data logs 64 input/output points from Modbus inputs in addition to 12 universal digital or analog inputs. It supports Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP which make is capable of reading data from many IDF, PDU, UPS and Building Automation Systems. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
The Stratus EMS is available with an optional rack-mounted LCD that displays data onsite.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Stratus EMS is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Poll Modbus registers from other equipment via RS485 and TCP/IP
- 12 powered universal digital or analog inputs monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168 °F | -85° to 76 °C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface
- Fits in a 1U rack space
- Up to 30 hours of extended battery backup life
- 2 relay outputs for manual or automatic switching
- API Data Interchange Formats: JSON, HTTPS, POST, REST web services, cURL
- Ability to use Sensaphone WEB600 and WSG30 as expansion modules