The Sentinel remotely monitors greenhouses to prevent loss of valuable plant assets. The system is ideal for greenhouse operators, commercial growers and retailers. The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature, humidity, power failure and water detection.
When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a standard Internet connection. It can also deliver daily event reports. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or mobile app. The system stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy. We also offer an Ethernet option for locations where Internet connectivity is already available.
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface