The Stratus EMS system remotely monitors HVAC systems, refrigeration and cold storage units, chillers, boilers and other untended operating facilities 24-hours-a-day. It collects data from sensors, equipment and building management systems and pushes it to the cloud for alarming, logging and reporting. The Stratus EMS is ideal for tracking pressure, temperature and humidity changes (ranging from cryogenics to industrial ovens). It can also send an alert if there is a power failure, machine alarm, flood or water seepage...even unauthorized entry.
The Stratus EMS system monitors up to 64 Modbus register, and 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature from -109 °F to 168 °F, humidity, power failure, leaks and equipment status. When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a standard Internet connection. It supervises its own internet connection, and can deliver daily event reports. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or mobile app.
Stratus EMS stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. The system is fast and easy to install and manage because no software is required.
- Supervised system provides peace of mind that the device is online and monitoring 24/7
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Monitors up to 64 Modbus registers per device allow connectivity to BMS systems for real time monitoring, alarming and logging
- Up to 12 powered, universal digital or analog external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, pressure, leaks, BMS alarms and more
- Secure, user–friendly online control panel provides a software–free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your HVAC systems
- Stores sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss
- Alarm notifications can be sent through an Internet connection
- An unlimited number of people can receive alerts by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls
- Powerful web-based interface makes it possible to manage multiple units, access status conditions and make programming changes