The Sensaphone WSG30 system remotely monitors HVAC systems, refrigeration and cold storage units, restaurant walk-in units, chillers, and other untended operating facilities 24-hours-a-day. The WSG30 tracks temperature changes (ranging from cryogenics to industrial ovens), power failures, pressure, timers, alarms, excess humidity, water seepage, floods, and intrusion.
The WSG30 system is a flexible, web-based system that can be used when hardwiring sensors is not a cost-effective or viable option. One unit can support up to 30 wireless sensors, which is ideal for expanding operations. In the event of an alarm, the WSG30 system notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP or Modbus.
Since the system is web-based, users can access status, make programming changes, and review data logs through any web-enabled device. The system can log up to 67,000 records, making it fast and easy to demonstrate compliance.
- Up to 30 external wireless sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 115°F | -85° to 57°C
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection
- Notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP, or Modbus in the event of an alarm
- Data logging records up to 67,000 samples, including data, date, and time
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online