The Sentinel system remotely monitors temperatures in freezers and refrigerators to protect valuable vaccines (including the ultra-cold COVID-19 vaccine), medical specimens, and the cold storage equipment itself. The system is ideal for doctor's offices that administer vaccines, hospitals, laboratories, and pharmacies.
The system can monitor up to 12 different equipment and environmental status conditions including temperature from -85 °F to 76 °F, humidity, power failure, equipment stats and water detection. When the monitoring system identifies an issue, it instantly sends alerts via text, email or voice phone call. The system uses a standard Internet connection, supervises its own internet connection, and can easily deliver daily event reports.
Users can access information and make system changes from any mobile app or web-enabled device. The system stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy. The standard Sentinel system is Ethernet based, but is also available with a cellular option for locations that don't have Internet connectivity.
- Ideal for monitoring COVID-19 vaccine temperatures to ensure they stay below 70 °C.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76 °C
- Secure, user–friendly online control panel provides a software–free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your systems
- Supervised system provides peace of mind that the device is online and monitoring 24/7
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet connection
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by text, e-mail, or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, water, humidity, and more
- An optional cellular modem is available for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable. Learn more here.
- Access status conditions, manage multiple units, and make programming changes using a simple, powerful web-based interface.