The LTE Cellular Modem with Battery Backup can be used with all Stratus EMS, Sentinel, and Sentinel Pro ethernet models to provide cellular access. The modem allows you to place your Sensaphone in a location where the required Ethernet connection may not be accessible, but a cellular signal is available. The unit features a lockable, IP65-Rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat, or continuous moisture. The kit contains an external antenna that allows the Modem to be placed inside an area that may limit cellular signal strength such as a metal cabinet or inside a building. It also includes a power supply and battery backup that will keep the device active for up to 8 hours in the event of a power loss. The Modem is connected to the Sensaphone via an Ethernet cable (not included). Users can choose from Modems that support AT&T, Verizon or Rogers cellular service. Low cost cellular subscription plans are provided through Sensaphone.
- Connects any Ethernet-based Stratus, Sentinel and Sentinel Pro to the cloud via a cellular connection
- Weatherproof housing allows unit to be mounted outdoors
- Cellular service subscription required for use
- Battery backup will power the Modem for up to 8 hours in the event of a power loss
- Includes external antenna, power supply and wall mounting hardware