We're here to help support your Sensaphone products. In the event your product stops working as it should, we offer full repair services. We're here Monday through Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Eastern Time)
In the event your Sensaphone does not function properly we suggest you do the following:
- Record your observations regarding the product’s malfunction
- Call the Tech Support Service Department at 1-877-373-2700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending the unit to Sensaphone for repair. Our product support specialists are able to diagnose and correct many unit setup and programming problems over the phone.
- If the unit must be returned to Sensaphone for service, please do the following:
- Unplug the power supply, disconnect the battery and all wiring.
- Carefully pack the unit to avoid damage in transit. Use the original container if available or a sturdy shipping box.
- Download the shipping repair form (see button below) and return the completed document with the unit to be repaired.
- Ship your package with the completed shipping repair form to the address below:
901 Tryens Road
Aston, PA 19014
Ship prepaid and insured via UPS or FEDEX for most timely repair
Loaner units will be provided to any interested customer on a first come, first serve basis. The loaner period has no time limited. The loaner is free of charge, with the exception of the freight charge to and from Sensaphone. The freight charge will be paid for by the customer requesting the loaner.
Learn more about Loaner Units here.