Product Details: The Sensaphone WEB600 Remote Monitoring System is a low-cost monitoring solution and data logger for smaller scale applications such as a computer room or vacation home. The WEB600 also includes a broad temperature sensing range (–109°F to 168°F) and data logging; making it an ideal candidate for food and medical storage. Conveniently check the status or make programming changes via the Web600’s internal web page from any web-enabled device. This simple-to-use, clean user interface makes programming and setup simple.
The Sensaphone Sentinel is a newer, cloud based model similar to the WEB600. Learn more about the Sentinel system here.
- Easy, cost-effective, web-based monitoring for any application
- Data-logger records up to 100,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies up to thirty-two contacts by e-mail, email-to-text message or SNMP in the event of an alarm
- Up to six external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online
- Made in USA