- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
Product Details: Sensaphone’s cloud-based Sentinel allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable. Learn more here.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.
- Available in a NEMA-4X weatherproof enclosure for installation in wet or dirty environments.