Product Details: The Sensaphone 400 & 800 Monitoring Systems offer small-business owners, vacation property owners, and other property managers an easy and inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. Previously called "auto dialers," these systems notify you if they sense undesirable temperatures or other conditions.
When the system is connected to a standard telephone line, you can record custom “Alert Condition” notifications and receive alarm messages in your own voice. This system can set off a local alarm if a phone line is cut and control a thermostat to adjust site temperature between two set points. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings in the event of power loss. You can call in by phone to get the status of each monitored condition.
- Monitoring unit/auto-dialers are now available in white or grey
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring for vacation homes and property managers
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to four people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Up to four or eight external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Use a dual setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points
- Made in USA