The Sensaphone Dual Flow and Temperature Sensor will measure and provide real time flow rates to any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA signal. When the flow rate falls outside of the Sensaphone’s programmed high or low limit, the user will receive an alarm which displays or reads the current flow rate. The sensor can be used to detect and measure the flow of oil, water, glycol and air in internal pipe diameters up to 10”.
A simple pushbutton menu allows the sensor to be programmed to fit your application setpoints. Switching, frequency or analog outputs are also selectable. Designed with an integrated digital display, values may be set in green or red for indicating if process values are within range or if limits have been exceeded.
Two sensors are available to fit pipes from .5” to 10”. A 24V DC power supply is required to power the sensor.
- Measures flow rates (ft/s) from .15 to 9.85 (liquid) and 6 to 328 (gases)
- Included 7’ cable can be extended with optional accessory wire
- Fast response time and integrated temperature measurement
- Set high and low limits by programming the Sensaphone
- Sensaphone will go into alarm when flow rate exceeds limit