Product Details: Sensaphone’s cloud-based Sentinel PRO allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. The system monitors, delivers alarms, and data logs input/output points from third-party Modbus sensors, transducers and programmable logic controllers. The system supports Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Poll Modbus registers from other equipment and twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168 °F | -85° to 76 °C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.