The Sentinel Monitoring System with Cellular Modem offers an easy-to-install, easy-to-configure monitoring solution for locations with no access to a landline or Internet connection. The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including tank levels, pump status, flow rates, security, power failure and more. When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a cellular connection. It can also deliver daily event reports, and provide audit logs. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or a mobile app. The system stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy.
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor equipment status and more
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable.
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface