The Sentinel system remotely monitors temperatures in freezers and refrigerators to protect valuable food assets, and the cold storage equipment itself. The system is ideal for food manufacturing, processing and storage facilities, and food service and retail locations.The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature from -109 °F to 168 °F, humidity, power failure, water detection and equpment status. When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a standard Internet connection. It can also deliver daily event reports and supervises its own internet connection. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device or mobile app. The system stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy. The standard Sentinel system is Ethernet based, but the product is also available with a cellular option for locations where Internet connectivity is not available.
- Supervised system provides peace of mind that the device is online and monitoring 24/7
- Secure, user–friendly online control panel provides a software–free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your systems
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable. Learn more here.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.