The Sensaphone WSG30 system remotely monitors freezers and refrigerators to protect valuable food assets and cold storage equipment. The system is ideal for food manufacturing, processing and storage facilities, research and testing laboratories, and food service and retail locations. The WSG30 system is a flexible web-based monitoring solution for use when hardwiring sensors is not a cost-effective or viable option. A single WSG30 unit can support up to 30 wireless sensors, which is ideal for expanding operations. The system can monitor conditions including temperature from -109 °F to 115 °F, humidity, power failure and water detection. In the event of an alarm, the WSG30 system notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP or Modbus. WSG30 users can make programming changes, access status conditions and review data logs online through any web-enabled device. The system can log up to 67,000 records.
- Connect up to 30 wireless sensors sensors wherever you need
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection
- Notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP, or Modbus in the event of an alarm
- Up to 30 external wireless sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 115°F | -85° to 57°C
- Data-logging records up to 67,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online