The Sensaphone 1800 system remotely monitors conditions like temperature, humidity, ventilation, carbon dioxide, power failure and security at livestock facilities to protect animals from damage. The system is a simple, convenient, cost-effective solution ideal for smaller facilities. The system monitors status conditions 24/7 for up to eight locations. When the system identifies a potential problem, it functions as an auto dialer that can immediately alert up to eight people with custom phone calls. The internal rechargeable battery backup provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of a power outage. Each unit is sealed in an enclosure to protect it from moisture, dirt and chemicals. Operators can obtain the status of each monitored condition at the installation site or by telephone.
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure protects from harsh environments
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to eight people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to -168°F | -85° to -76°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice