The Sensaphone WSG30 system remotely monitors refrigerators and freezers to protect valuable medical assets like vaccines, pharmaceuticals and research samples. The web-based system -- ideal for research and testing laboratories and pharmacies -- can monitor conditions including temperature from -109 °F to 115 °F, humidity, power failure and water detection.
The WSG30 is appropriate for installations where it would be difficult or costly to hardwire sensors. A single WSG30 unit can support up to 30 wireless sensors. In the event of an alarm, the system notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP or Modbus.
WSG30 users can make programming changes, access status conditions and review data logs online through any web-enabled device. The system can log up to 67,000 records, making it ideal for datalogging to demonstrate compliance.
- Up to 30 wireless sensors sensors can be connected to the system
- Monitors temperature ( -109° to 115°F | -85° to 57°C), humidity, water, and more
- Sends voice alerts and alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection
- Notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP, or Modbus in the event of an alarm
- Data-loggs records for up to 67,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Web based, so users can make programming changes and access status conditions online