The Sensaphone Express II Monitoring System is an excellent choice for large facilities that require many remote monitoring points or are planning future expansion. Previously called "auto dialers," these systems notify you if they detect dangerous temperatures or other conditions.
Housed in a NEMA-4X enclosure, the Express II is protected from dust, dirt, and moisture both indoors and out. The system includes eight inputs and one built-in relay output. The system is expandable up to 40 total input/output channels. The LCD not only shows continuous input status, but assists with keypad programming for simple and easy setup.
- Monitoring system/auto dialer is ideal for monitoring facilities with expanding needs
- Allows for future expansion with up to 40 total inputs and up to 16 output zones
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to 48 people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Increase monitoring capability with easy-to-install expansion input and output cards
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -85° to 300°F | -65° to 149°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure offers protection in harsh environments
- Made in USA