The Sensaphone Combination Temperature, Humidity and CO2 Sensor will measure and provide real time values to any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA or Modbus signal. When any of the monitored conditions fall outside of the Sensaphone’s programmed high or low limits, the user will receive an alarm which displays or reads the current value. The sensor utilizes a highly accurate and reliable dual-channel, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor to monitor CO2, a precision thermistor to monitor temperature and a thermoset polymer based capacitance sensor to measure humidity levels. All sensors are encapsulated in filtered sensor pods that are field replaceable. Features include an LCD for configuration and visual indication, various output signal types, optional relays for alarm indication. An IP65 rated enclosure that can be either wall mounted on suspend from the ceiling is provided to protect against moisture penetration.
A 24V DC power supply is required to power the sensor.
- A highly accurate and reliable dual-channel, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor to monitor CO2
- A precision thermistor to monitor temperature
- A thermoset polymer based capacitance sensor to measure humidity levels
- LCD for configuration and monitoring
- Field replaceable sensors
- Choose between Modbus or 4-20mA compatible sensor
- Multiple Modbus sensors can be ran in parallel