The Sensaphone 1800 system remotely monitors critical conditions like temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, air circulation, water pH, and power and equipment failures to ensure optimal growing conditions. The system is a simple, low-cost solution ideal for smaller operations, commercial growers and retailers. The system monitors status conditions 24/7 for up to eight locations.
When the system identifies a potential problem, it can send an alert to up to eight people with custom phone calls. The internal rechargeable battery backup provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of a power outage. Each unit is sealed in an enclosure to protect it from moisture, dirt and chemicals commonly found in a cannabis growing facility. Operators can view the status of all monitored conditions at the installation site or by telephone.
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure protects from harsh environments
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to eight people by a voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to -168°F | -85° to -76°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice