The Sensaphone 1800 system remotely monitors conditions like temperature, humidity, ventilation, carbon dioxide, power failure to prevent loss of valuable plant assets. The system is a simple, convenient, cost-effective solution ideal for smaller greenhouse operators, commercial growers and retailers. The system monitors status conditions 24/7 for up to eight locations. When the system identifies a potential problem, it functions as an auto-dialer that can alert up to eight people with custom phone calls. The internal rechargeable battery backup provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of a power outage. Each unit is sealed in an enclosure to protect it from moisture, dirt and chemicals commonly found in a greenhouse environment. Operators can obtain the status of each monitored condition at the installation site or by telephone.
- Rugged, weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure protects from harsh environments
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to eight people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to -168°F | -85° to -76°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice