The Sensaphone 400 Monitoring System offers small-business owners, vacation property owners, and other property managers an easy and inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. When the system is connected to a standard telephone line, users can record custom “Alert Condition” notifications and receive alarm messages in their own voice. This system can set off a local alarm if a phone line is cut and control a thermostat to adjust site temperature between two set points. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings in the event of power loss. The status of each monitored condition is readily obtained at the unit’s installation site or remotely by telephone.
- Up to four external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to four people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm