The Sensaphone WEB600 Monitoring System is a low-cost, network based monitoring solution for homeowners who no longer have a phone line. The WEB600 has the ability to monitor for conditions such as temperature, water on the floor and power failure. Conveniently check the status or make programming changes via the WEB600’s internal web page from any web-enabled device. This simple-to-use, clean user interface makes programming and setup simple.
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies up to thirty-two contacts by e-mail, text message or SNMP in the event of an alarm
- Up to six external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online