Product Details: With the rack-mountable Sensaphone IMS-1000E Single Room Remote Monitoring Solution; a built-in web server lets users view status, make changes, and review history while the included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity. Receive alarm notifications through e-mail, text messaging, voice phone calls and SNMP. The phone-line adds redundant alarming with voice alerts and call-in status. Each sensor input features LEDs to indicate status while alarm LEDs show when power, IP, or battery alarms have been triggered.
- Web-based monitor for server rooms and other applications
- Built-in web server lets you to view status, make changes and review history
- Receive alarm notifications through standard Ethernet and telephone connections
- Alarm notifications through e-mail, text messaging, voice phone calls and SNMP
- Up to eight plug-and-play CAT5 sensors monitor temperature, humidity, smoke, fire, break-in and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Made in USA